Sunday, March 10, 2013

Photography Night - Shoredich


Your colours climb
The night-time clashes
Its flags fly past
Its poise and its laughter
And when all is said and done
You don’t know what you’re after

The camera clicks a slow staccato
The computer contained within decides
How long to hold the shutter
It blurs the daytime
You sometimes take for granted

My colours rhyme
The nightlife flashes
Its flags fly fast
Its noise and its laughter
And when all is said
I’m done with days
Of wondering what you’re after

My eyes blink slow
My brain contained behind decides
How long to hold the data
It blurs the daytime
I often take for granted

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The camera clicks a slow staccato"
Fantastic use of imagery!

Lobe were here.

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License