Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Because You've Read it in your Tea-leaves


I don’t see anybody getting ready for the ice age
I don’t know if they know ‘bout it or not
I’m not gonna go outside until the ice age
I don’t wanna be hanging ‘round in that

I don’t see anybody giving it up for winter
I don’t know if they even want to know
I’m not gonna beg and plead ‘til winter
I don’t wanna be hanging round like that

I don’t see no solar-heated future
I don’t read those science-fiction papers
I’m not gonna be bought and sold a future
I don’t wanna he hanging on to that

I don’t see the sense in shouting out the obvious
I don’t know if I even give a damn
I’m not gonna be branded as a fool
I don’t wanna be hanged for shit like that

No comments:

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License