Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Coriolis Effect

SAME WHERE ELSE PART TWO
| THE HARD CELL |
Episode Eleven

"You lucky, lucky bastard"

“We are at the eye of the storm you know”
“Leemeloan” whispers Atom, too tired to beg.
“We’re surrounded by the storm, you know? Greed and paperwork; all round us, circling like dirty water down the plughole.”
“Still, gotta lookit the bright side, it’s not all bad; at least we get a bitta peace n quite away from all that ambitious career climbing, cock measuring and arse-kissing”
“Mood be piethfool iph ood dust thut yur nowth”
“If I’d shut my mouth? See that’s my problem… If I could keep my mouth shut I woulda been outta here ages ago, but I was born with a loose tongue… no really… my tongue is not properly attached to the back of my throat. It has always got me in trouble.”

See Mad Scientist’s Notebook (Entry No 2.3)

No comments:

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License