Friday, October 27, 2017

Like a Hole in the Head

[Extracted from the files of Mark Time P.I.]


The misguided belief that all bodies in the labour pool are interchangeable parts does not exclude from the mind of the interchangeable part in question the ability to see through the incompetence of the misguided.
Or so the theory goes in circles of professional life that the likes of Mark Time only has access to via questionable means.
“If he can’t perform I need to know before his behaviour brings shame on my family Mr Time” she says, emphasising the Mr with disdain for the very fact that she’s been reduced to spending time breathing the same smoky air as this interchangeable part.
“I’ll see what I can dig up, Ms Interpretation,” I said, “but this may take some time.”

No comments:

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License