Friday, December 06, 2019

'38 Rue Utopia ~ Ep.88

Who drives you?
Capsized you?
Who shakes you?
Who wakes you?
Who's still workin' on his masterpiece
~ David Byrne ‘The Great Intoxication’ 2001

Aurélien Maury

I know she’s here, I can feel her. The hair on my arms prickles with internal static. I can see her on the feed icon.
She is my greatest work, my magnum opus; everything previous was merely software. And like every work of art, created in the throes of the artist’s learning curve, she is flawed.
Like the gods of old, I gave her freedom; freedom to choose her way through the labyrinth of possibilities provided by the world as it is presented.
But the tidal wave that this caused in the young Ellie is my error.
Oh but Eva… Eva is a different story.


David Byrne
The Great Intoxication

No comments:

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License