Friday, February 08, 2019

'38 Rue Utopia ~ Ep.45

Wish I could keep your little body
In metal
~ Low ‘In Metal’ 2001

Sisters ~ Ho Huu Thu

I love these people, I really do.
They are, for the most part, kind; for the most part, docile.
Everybody surely wants a stable life, and kind and docile do herd around stability, but kind and docile don’t make for any kind of life I’m built for; not part of my program.
Ellie, with the help of my father, rescued me from my mother; or so I’m told, since my memories of that time are vague and fractured.
These people here are my family, but with Ellie gone there is no one left the cast light on my life.
Alice is watching me with one eye, she knows I’m up to something, she always did.
In the beginning she knew before I did sometimes; was there on every attempt on my part to escape.
Escape? I wasn’t trying to escape, I was trying to return.
There is a hole in my life.
I need to know what happened to me.


Low
In Metal


No comments:

Bookshop

Buy this book on Lulu. Kindle Version
Kindle Version
© Garth Erickson. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Page Ranking Tool
Creative Commons License